Moringa oleifera, also known as drumstick tree, is native to south India and is highly nutritious.
Leaves from the tree are known to contain significant amounts of:
20 types of amino acids, 46 types of antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds.
Vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E and Macro Minerals, Trace Minerals and Phyto nutrients.
With the above nutritional content, Moringa leaves has been used as a supplement to help cure and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, liver disease, and respiratory, skin, and digestive disorders.
Rightfully so, Moringa leafs is also called as the ‘superfood’.
- Rich in Antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals, molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage, and inflammation
- Moringa reduces inflammation
- It helps reduce some diabetes symptoms
- It supports brain health
- Lowers blood sugar level
- It protects the cardiovascular system & reduces cholesterol
- It protects the liver
- It contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- It enhances wound healing